About Baum Property Management, Ltd...
• Incorporated on September 1, 1984 by Michael D. Baum, as Owner & President.
• One of only 7 management companies in Illinois to have an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation.
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A+ Rating.
• Currently manage over 90 Condominium/Homeowner Associations in 20 cities across 3 counties.
• Member – Association of Condominium, Townhouse and Homeowners Associations (ACTHA).
• Member – Community Associations Institute (CAI).
• Excellent renewal rate of management contracts.
• Main Office located at 540 W. Galena Boulevard in Aurora, IL
• Branch offices located in White Eagle Club House in Naperville /Aurora, Willows of Fox Valley/Aurora and Carillon at Stonegate in Aurora.
• Web site - www.baumprop.com.
About Mike Baum...
- Graduated from Eastern Illinois University 1977
- Achieved the highest designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management -the Certified Property Management designation (CPM) - in 1982
- Achieved the highest designation of the Community Associations Institute - the Professional Community Association Manager designation (PCAM) - in 1992
- Past Chairman of CAI Illinois PCAM Committee
- Awarded 2001 Outstanding Leadership Award by Condo Lifestyles magazine
- Past member of CAI National Managers Committee
- Past member of CAI National PCAM Committee
- Past Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Past Housing Specialist for FEMA - Region V
- Member of Advisory Board -~ Condo Lifestyles magazine, 1996 to present
- Past Chairman of Aurora Sesquicentennial Commission and Festival of Lights
- Past President of Aurora Jaycees and earned Jaycee Ambassador Award - First person in Aurora to achieve this honor
- Member and past Board of Directors - Aurora Kiwanis Club
- Member, Past Chairman of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Aurora
- Current Board of Directors, Aurora Civic Center Authority
- Current Board of Directors - The Joseph Corporation, Aurora
- Current Advisory Board member- San Pablo Lutheran Church, Aurora
- Past Branch President, Aid Association for Lutherans
- Lifelong resident of Aurora